Financial support is a passport through the garden gate, and into the ever-changing tapestry of botanical delights and sights of The Elizabethan Gardens.
NOTE: All memberships are taxed as admission by the state of North Carolina, your membership level includes all state taxes. To give a tax-free donation with 100% of proceeds assisting The Gardens, consider an additional gift to the Annual Fund appeal.
All memberships include non-transferrable free admission pass or passes depending on membership level (assigned to the name on the membership), quarterly newsletter, 10% discount to the Gatehouse Gifts, and plants, exclusive advance notice of all events, member discounts to special events, and free admission to Virginia Dare Birthday Celebration, Harvest Hay Day and Easter Egg Extravaganza.
Membership Levels & Benefits
- Azalea – $30, One annual student pass for a student + Standard benefits
- Hydrangea – $40, One annual pass + Standard benefits
- Camellia – $65, Two annual passes + Standard benefits
- Queen Ann’s Lace – $75, Family membership (2 adults, children/grandchildren under age 18) + Two annual passes + Standard benefits
- Virginia Dare – $100-$249, Four annual passes + Standard benefits
- Courtyard – $250-$500, Six annual passes + Two free WinterLights passes + Standard benefits
Sign Up Now
Our online membership submission form is at the bottom of this page, or you may download from this link to print at home and mail to the gardens:TEG Members Broch 7 22 16 letter sized
For your protection, please do not email or fax your credit card number.