Fanciful and elaborate gardens were kept to entertain Queen Elizabeth I during her reign. Our garden was created for your enjoyment, and as a living memorial to the time when Sir Walter Raleigh’s lost colonists lived in this very place over 400 years ago.
UPCOMING EVENTS(follow links below for more information)
- March 28-April 5, Easter Eggstravaganza Gift Shoppe & Plant Sale
- April 1-April 30, Spring Quilt Show presented by the Tea Cup Quilters
- April 4, Welcome Spring Plant Sale
- April 11, Salad Garden Workshop
- April 28-29-30, Botanical Watercolor Workshop