Fanciful and elaborate gardens were kept to entertain Queen Elizabeth I during her reign.
Our garden was created for your enjoyment, and as a living memorial to the time when Sir Walter Raleigh’s lost colonists lived in this very place over 400 years ago.
UPCOMING EVENTS(follow links below for more information)
RAFFLE - TEN exciting prices! Raffle chances are $5 each. Drawing on 3.31.15
▪ Dec 2-Jan 3 WinterLights (Tues to Sat)
▪ Dec 20 The Perfect Holiday Wreath
▪ Dec 20 This Day Has Gone to the Birds
▪ Dec 20 WinterLights with Santa
▪ Dec 20 Dinner with Santa
▪ Dec 27 WinterLights Thank You Santa
▪ Dec 29 Kids Craft Day
▪ Jan 10 Volunteer Bulb Planting Day
▪ Jan 10 Gift Shoppe Clearance Sale
▪ Feb 14 Diamonds & Denim – a dinner danceLocated at 1411 National Park Drive Manteo, NC 27954 GPS: 35 56.2N 75 42.7w Hours vary seasonally. Visitation is by paid admission. Phone: 252-473-3234
Spread the holiday spirit all along the coast and visit Christmas in Corolla this year at historic Whalehead which will be all bedecked for the holidays: November 19 – December 31, 11am-4pm. Candlelight tours on Fri & Sat evenings.
Visit www.christmasincorolla.com for more info.