Fanciful and elaborate gardens were kept to entertain Queen Elizabeth I during her reign. Our garden was created for your enjoyment, and as a living memorial to the time when Sir Walter Raleigh’s lost colonists lived in this very place over 400 years ago. The Elizabethan Gardens is a project of the Garden Club of North Carolina.
THE ELIZABETHAN GARDENS STAFF
▪ Carl V. Curnutte III, Executive Director | 252-473-3234, ext. 25 | firstname.lastname@example.org
▪ Jeff Wulliez, Gardens Manager | 252-473-4638| ext. 30 | email@example.com
▪ Paula Croster, Gift Shop Manager | 252-473-3234, ext. 21 | firstname.lastname@example.org
▪ Finance Manager | 252-473-3234, ext. 26 | email@example.com
▪ Greenhouse Manager | 252-473-4638 | firstname.lastname@example.org